Why yes, I know you know Thanksgiving is just around the corner and sometimes we dread the same dinner menu items year after year. I myself every once in a while like to surprise the family with a new dish to get them talking more about how delicious the dinner was. This great cookbook is just the one to help you put that winning dish on your menu too. Did I mention it was an e-book. I want to let you know about FIVE of the delicious recipes I might try my hand at this year.
1. Easy Cloverleaf Dinner Rolls made with Fleischmann’s® Yeast #OMGyum #FleischmannsYeast http://bit.ly/CloverleafDinnerRolls
2. Chocolate Pecan Pie made Karo® Syrup #OMGyum #KaroSyrup http://bit.ly/ChocolatePecanPieKaro
Everyone loves a little bit of chocolate
and it kicks this tradititional dessert up
3. The Spooky Marshmallow I would definitely try my hand at a different shape and probably make turkeys. Do you think they would turn out right? Anyhow, they would be a great way for guests to enjoy if you are running a little behind on Thanksgiving or Christmas serving time.
4. A Cookbook for All Seasons: Quick Pumpkin Beer Bread made with Fleischmann’s® Yeast #OMGyum #FleischmannsYeast http://bit.ly/QuickPumpkinBeerBread
Another great word here is QUICK and this can be served with a side dish such as your greens or string beans. I'm from Mississippi and my family has to have greens as a dish for
5. A Cookbook for All Seasons: Traditional Southern Cornbread Dressing made with Fleischmann's® Simply Homemade® #OMGyum http://bit.ly/SouthernCornbreadDressing
A traditional great dish that no Thanksgiving feast should be without in my opinion.
Hope you find your fave five in this recipe book as well. Let me know what they are.