581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Friday, September 5, 2014

Train's NEW Word Stirring 7th Album is Here! #BulletproofPicasso #O2O



 Bulletproof Picasso, the newest album from Train! The new album comes out September 16th.


The album has some lyrics that you can rock out to but also gets you stirring. I received a copy to review and I immediately added "Cadillac, Cadillac" as one of my favorite songs.  I also love "Give It All".  It has the ballads of San Francisco through it. It makes me want to let my top down and ride....If I had a vehicle where the top comes down (LOL). My daughter and I love  “Hey Soul, Sister” and we cannot get enough of this song. I am more in tune with their headbobbing tracks than the smooth love filled tracks such as "Mary Me". As you can see I am a fan of toe -tapping music.



Tired of me talking about my favorites well you can hear some of the great music I'm talking about on their Official Train Website – http://savemesanfrancisco.com.


I have to add that every female should hear "Don't Grow Up So Fast".  My daughter said she will be doing her ballet routine with this song in December and I am proud of her choice. To be honestly, I won't be surprise to see this song on a future movie soundtrack. "You watch my words" as the older generation say.


Love this.....you got to watch it.


ONE HOUR TIL THE SHOW.....
Get ready and tune into Train's live performance on the QVC channel on Today at 5pm ET. 

The album is available for pre-order  on  iTunes and on Amazon for $7.99 (great price) and you get an instant download of " Angel in Blue Jeans" and more. How cool is that.  


                     Tracklisting for Bulletproof Picasso includes:
1. Cadillac, Cadillac
2. Bulletproof Picasso
3. Angel In Blue Jeans
4. Give It All
5. Wonder What You're Doing For The Rest Of Your Life
6. Son Of A Prison Guard
7. Just A Memory
8. I'm Drinkin' Tonight
9. I Will Remember
10. The Bridge
11. Baby, Happy Birthday
12. Don't Grow Up So Fast




You can follow their social media sites here for more information on them: 

Some of trains accolades include selling more than ten million albums worldwide, 3 Grammy Awards, 2 Billboard Music Awards and dozens of other honors and nominations.




Disclosure: I participated in the Train Bulletproof Picasso album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment