581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

An offer from Cabo Fresh Guacamole, plus a chance to win!

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to let you guys know about an offer from Cabo Fresh Guacamole! The photo link below will take you to a $2.00 off coupon + enter you to win a #FunFitFresh prize pack! 

http://coupon.qples.com/qples/v3/printn.html?1821--track--1821RJmqHE98WAOYENP
 Actual prize pack may be different than pictured above.
 


Pre-made guacamole is great stuff! We all know how good avocados are for us but you can have the health benefits of an avocado without the hassle of trying to find a ripe one and making sure you eat if before it goes bad!! (I don’t know how many times I get a rock hard avocado that takes so long to get soft, I forget about it)!




Disclosure:  I was not compensated for this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment