581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Monday, May 19, 2014

Labor Day.... the Movie: Based on the Novel by Joyce Maynard




Labor Day
You can buy Labor Day:


ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

From Academy Award-nominated director Jason Reitman (Up in the Air, Juno), Labor Day is “a romance to root for”* starring Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin as two strangers drawn together under incredible circumstances. What starts as an unforeseen encounter over a long holiday weekend soon becomes a second chance love story in the unforgettable film that critics are calling “satisfying and deeply touching”**
*Karen Durbin, Elle
**Rex Reed, NY OBSERVER

www.LaborDayMovie.com





Disclosure:  I was not compensated for this post.

1 comment:

  1. I just love romance films and books. I know my husband will get tired of me talking about this sort of stuff but hey he gets to watch his special actions and thrillers! :D Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete