581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

So excited...Munchkin New Line of Products For Baby!

There has probably been a lot of buzz in the baby and parenting world about the two Munchkin's two new lines: the mbaby layette collection and LATCH baby bottle.  I get to test the LATCH baby bottles and my package arrives today.  I love Munchkin products and my favorite products so far has been the Munchkin duck tub.
 

I can't wait to try the new line.  I just had to tell somebody!- LOL.. so come back to the blog and I may have a giveaway for a munchkin duck tub.  I also love the SaraBear PORT Hamper by Munchkin.  The hamper is very stylish and convenient. It holds a lot of clothes and toys, etc. and it fits and hides in a lot of places.  


Do you have any favorite Munchkin products?                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment