581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Ramsey's #DISNEYSIDE! @Home Party Celebration

Remember me announcing my arrival of my #DISNEYSIDE KIT. Well a beautiful day in Macon, Mississippi made for an awesome #DISNEYSIDE house party using the great goodies that came.  Some very famous Disney characters came to our party. We have Princess Jasmine, Jake (Jake and the Neverland pirates), and Princess Tiana rocked our Disney magic carpet. Princess Tiana looked especially fabulous in her tutu after arriving straight from the bayou. 







Mickey himself also gave a special appearance.  The kids loved wearing the character masks and having their picture taken. 



We had a wonderful table spread of goodies and good sweet treats. Mickey, Tigger, and Sally Carrera from Cars were our table mascots.  I had a hard time keeping people away from the table before the party.





I have to say that my favorite part of the party was the Disney Trivia. In our family currently, we have an age gap. We mostly have teenagers and adults 17 years or older and youth 10 years or younger.  So to make the Disney trivia game involve all ages, every adult or teenager had to partner with a youth that could speak. 








Nevermind my 19 month old who is enjoying being outdoors (green jacket and eating cookies). To answer the questions, the adults could not answer them.  They had to whisper the answer to their partner (child) and their partner could answer.  The first youth who talked and got it correctly got the points. No one knew before hand why they were choosing a child as their partner so no one had any strategy to this game. It was just the luck of the draw or the luck of you choosing the right partner.  As you can see from the pictures, this spin on the game made it more exciting and entertaining.  It made way for a lot of laughs.  We were not in Disneyland that day but we had a lot of laughs and the Disney came out in us. You can see the smiles on the faces. 









We also used the Disney marathon cheer cards to have a little fitness time in a version of Simon Says.  Instead of Simon, it was Mickey.  If Mickey cheer card said a particular exercise you did it.  If there was a command on the card and Mickey did not say it, you don't do it.  Because we didn't want the afternoon chilly weather to have the little ones with runny noses and coughs, we took the party inside.
 


I want to say a very special THANKYOU to all my family members who played a part in making this celebration fun. To my cousin Tiffany for the venue, aunts for helping with kids and decorations, and to my photography and decorating cousins; I really appreciate every one of you.  Hope to do this again soon!   We had a great time!



Disclosure:  I was selected to be a host of a #DisneySide @Home Celebration!  The opinions expressed here are my own. Thankyou to HP, Disney, American Tourister and all the participating brands included in my celebration kit.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

1 comment:

  1. Great use for the cheer cards! I couldn't think of anything to use ours for! LOL. Will keep that in mind for future parties!

    ReplyDelete