581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

SHOW IT OFF.....YOUR #DISNEYSIDE OF COURSE!


Show Your Disney SideWe are into Disney.  What a statement but question is: Who isn't?  This was a perfect match of food, family, fun, and Disney.  I was selected to host a SHOW YOUR #DISNEYSIDE party for special selected guests.  Here is my party kit:







http://www.disneysidecelebrations.com/american-tourister/ 

 

 

 

I received this awesome piece of luggage by American Tourister. This is considered my host gift and what a gift it is. American Tourister is the official sponsor luggage for Walt Disney World Resort & Disneyland. I love the lime green color. You should  check out their site for other awesome colors in the collection.  When I was getting a glimpse of everyone else party pack that came before mines, I was secretly wishing for my luggage to come in the purple color but I am still loving the lime green.  They are so cool!  But wait til you see what is packed in this awesome piece of luggage.     


















I received Mickey cookie cutters, HP Photo card paper, Mickey and Minnie “So This is Love” lithographs, The Chew measuring cups, Craisins,  iPhone case, ESPN Red Bracelets, ESPN & run Disney bumper stickers, Donald Duck tattoos, Pluto stickers,  and Muppets Most Wanted pocket calendar, balloons, plates, napkins cupcake wrappers, and tablecloth for decorations.

 
                                                       .


The cookie cutters are all the rage.  After the party, any time you feel the Disney spirit hit you then you can whip out the cookie cutters and make an awesome treat.   I also used got some extra goodies for the Doc McStuffins, Monsters University, Sophia the first, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates fans that will be attending the party.

 


  I have an awesome idea for the Disney Run Marathon Cheer Cards. I want to do a version of "Simon Says" but instead we are doing "Mickey Says" in which the cards will have a written physical fittness activity on it  and if it begins with "Mickey Says" you do it. I am going to incorporate a lot of  "eat a lot of junkfood"  or "sit on couch all day" as activities that do not start with "Mickey Says"!  I have some other ideas to make other games fun and unique to my party.  So come back on Next Monday to see everything and how it went.







Disclosure: I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment