581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Say " I Do" Looking like a million bucks! @InfluesterVox

 I received all products complimentary  for testing purposes from Influenster!




  Look Good: with  Q-Tip Precision Tips- to get rid of all the makeup mishaps before the "I Do"
  Flutter Lash Kisses: with  Kiss Lashes
                         Father /Daughter & First Dance:  with Dr. Scholl's Ball of Foot
            Whiter & Brighter for the big day :  with Luster NOW! Toothpaste"
                    The proposal and Saying 'I do':  with My Trio Rings"
                Get rid of jitters and become Fast & Loose: with UrgentRx Fast Powders"
                          

Although, I have said "I Do" 8 years ago April 2 of this year, every woman wants to really hold that beauty that  was on her wedding day.  You were the glow in the eyes of every one who was in your presence.  So Influenster have given me some of major wedding day things to have in your day of kit or what some say "emergency kit"- LOL
Most everything that will go wrong on the big day is an emergency to most brides, but you can be well prepared.

So check back later next week for a run down and how the products faired.  The only thing i hate about the box is that it has nothing for nail or hair, which is two of the biggest beauty areas that you would want to be perfect on that "BIG DAY"
Also stay tuned for an awesome giveaway filled with many beauty items and some from this VoxBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment