581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Smiley 360

Saturday, June 15, 2013

CASCADE® PLATINUM PACS & Get Sparkling Dishes today! #Sponsored

“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.” 




Awwww... washing dishes.  Love to eat but hate to do the dishes afterwards?  Well, Cascade has a new product to help with this dilemma. If I don't have a full load of dishes for the dishwasher, I usually use my favorite in sink dish detergent liquid Dawn. I usually do the pots and pans on hand by letting them soak in the sink.  But not for now on.  Now cascade has the power of Dawn for the dishwasher. Cascade© Platinum ActionPacs™ with Dawn® Grease Fighting Power finished this load of dishes without even prewashing.  I did not want to show you how dirty the dishes were before but just imagine salisbury steak, mac & cheese, broccoli and spaghetti (made for my little picky eater). 

More information on the entire family of Cascade© products can be found at http://www.cascadeclean.com. As you can see, I use Cascade  products across the board but the new Cascade Platinum 

• Powers away tough, 24 hour stuck-on food (and I was almost at the 48 HR mark)
• Eliminates the need to pre-wash dishes (it totally did for me)
• Helps maintain the look of new machines and helps prevent additional hard-water build-up
• Delivers exceptional dishware shine (my pots, even the salisbury steak pot, sparkled afterwards)

Presentation is everything with dishes because if the dishes are not clean and spotless, then your meal that is presented is not looking as appetizing as it smelled even before tasting it.  

Gail Simmons, Top Chef judge and editor of Food+Wine magazine explains how to put your best presentations skills forward.  I love the tip of drizzling bright sauces on white plates for an easy pop and gourmet presentation.



 It is true that "people eat with their eyes"  so they won't notice any streaks or film on my lovely dishes. And I have to say it leaves a great smell after washing and another added advantage is not noticing food residue left afterwards within the dishwasher. I did notice a cleaner dishwasher. Top performing clean is exactly was I want. This is the most powerful Cascade yet.

Currently, the #MyPlatinum Instagram contest will hit Week 3: (Entry Period: 6/17-6/23) with theme: Show how you serve creative concoctions in sparkling glasses. Cheers!

To find out more information and how to enter, you can read my post here or visit http://tinyurl.com/PlatBlog and visit Cascade's Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/10Y8RQQ.  A brand new Whirlpool dishwasher, Cascade products, and a kitchen makeover are up for grabs to the winners.

Put Cascade Platinum to the test to help your dishwashing process. Would you like a dishwashing agent that help you clean your dishwasher? I bet you would.... let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment