581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Newest Influenster Try Me Product....Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash!

20130423_175238.jpg


My family and I was selected to try Ivory's 2 - IN- 1 & Body (Wash).  It's the newest addition into the ivory line. But guess what....I personally am already an ivory girl.
 20130423_175501.jpg
Just look at what is sitting in my shower.  The new brand is a dual action formula. It cleans head to toe while leaving hair conditioned.  No more applying shampoo, conditioner, and then body wash.  A more simplified showering experiences, making it perfect for the whole family.


PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

  • Total body cleanser that leaves hair clean (down to the roots) and conditioned
  • Free of dyes and heavy perfumes
  • Saves shower space with one bottle
  • 33%  MORE vs. the leading 2-IN-1 brand (24 oz vs. 18 oz.), without breaking the bank!
  • Not watered down- doesn't easily see through hands or into eyes

As soon as I opened the bottle, I knew it was mean't for my whole family because of the smell. The scent is called REFRESHING SCENT.  It does not have a  male or female type smell. It is just a refreshing scent.  Yes it is. I cannot wait to try this on my body and on my tresses. I hope to see what my husband says about it also.  Check back soon and I will tell you....


SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH 2-IN-1 POWER!  TRY IT TODAY!

Follow Ivory on Facebook! 



Disclosure:  As a member of Influenster.com, I received a free product to facilitate my review. I was not compensated for this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment