581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Friday, February 8, 2013

Campbell's Slow KETTLE style SOUPS Review!

So most mornings, I am off to work without breakfast. Breakfast as they say should be the most important meal of the day but not for me.  Lunch is the most important meal.  With Campbell's slow kettle style soups, I can have that "Slow Down & Savor" Moment.  You can too! Let me tell you how.

There are seven flavors of the soup. 20130206_145139.jpg.  I tried the Braised Beef Stew with baby belle mushrooms, roasted potatoes, and burgundy wine.  Do you see those big chunks of beef. You could also choose Chicken Chilli, Tomato & Basil Sweet Bisque, Chicken and White Bean, Portobello Mushroom & Madeira Bisque with Shallots, Thyme & Sage. No preservatives and high quality ingredients. 

The soup was not too watery or thick. 20130206_144932.jpg Big chunks of vegetables, oh my!  It was delicious. However, I salt and pepper any of  my food to taste.  With some butter rich crackers, I had me a meal and was truly satisfied after.  It does have a home cooked taste.

The packaging said for best result to empty container into a stove top dish and heat it that way. I did it in the microwave at work (it does have microwaveable directions) but it was great heated via microwave.
 For $1.00 off coupon forCampbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups click here20130206_144945.jpg Did I mention that the sampling opportunity came from Smiley360? I received a pair of comfy socks to wear when I get home, relax and savor a good meal. After a long day at work, it's nice to come home and relax.  Don't you deserve to slow down and savor a good meal? Look to Campbell's.




Disclosure:  I am sharing through Smiley360 and I have been compensated with free samples of products. My statements are truthful and speak from actual experience in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment