581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kohl’s Gold Star Clearance up to 95% Off!




Ready, set, shop! At Kohls. Yeah that is right. You can get clothes for pennies, if you shop like I did.  You save an extra 25% off- instore on already marked down clearance. Seems like the whole entire store is on sale right now.  Do some shopping for Christmas. All summer and some fall items on clearance right now.

How I got clothes for pennies- I bought three items totaling 10.75 with tax and after a generous $10 anything free card (sent in mail), I only paid .05 for 3 articles of clothing. The gold star clearance is in mens, women, and kids clothing section only. Also goldstar varies in stores

Also, don't forget about the in-store 15% saving pass 
FALLFUN 15% off valid now through 10/3.

I had my pass ready but did not have to use it. I was trying not to go to much over the $10 promotion and I got some great stuff and accomplished my goal.  Only at kohls can you go this!  Hurry in before it is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment