581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Free For Breast Cancer Fighters and Survivors (JCP)


The free haircuts for kids was a debacle at my location in Hattiesburg, MS. I did not step foot into the salon the month of August because of being on maternity leave and also because I heard of the lines of people waiting to get free haircuts for their children everyday. Some even came as far as one hour away for a free haircut.  I have a question about the "while they last"- what does that mean but it is still a great thing for the breast cancer survivors and I know it is only for October and breast cancer but how about for any cancer survivor.  Chemo does not have exclusions on what type of cancer you have.  That would be even awesomer JCP!

No comments:

Post a Comment