581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Sponge Review (Does your dishes and sponges good)

Palmolive is a household name especially when it is concerning your dishes and your hands. The slogan "Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands" certainly applies to the new Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dishwashing Liquid. Being a member of Influester.com, I received a dishwashing kit with a regular bottle of the new palmolive, a sponge, and money saving coupons to pass along to friends and family.  


The new palmolive formula is designed to "freshen up" the way you wash your dishes! It really does a great job with suds.  I know some people who has an opinion that if the dishwashing liquid does not sud well, they see it as a not so great dishwashing liquid.  So it passes the test with individuals who share the same view.  


It has a good smell. It is not too overpowering or otherwise lack of scent. Usually when I deal with some dishwashing liquids by the time you get to the end of the finishing the dishes, I cannot wait to drain the water because the scent of the dishwashing liquid was no long apprehensive. Instead the water was so overpowering and smelled like your dirty dish load you just finished but palmolive held to the end with its scent power.  Sometimes if my dishes are so dirty, I may have to change the water and start anew but I can honestly say I did not have to do this with palmolive and my dishes did not have a greasy feel but a fresh scent along with the sponge having a great scent. It did not smell like my load of dishes I just had washed at all. I did also rinse with fresh water after washing the load of dishes but usually with my sponge I would have to use another cleaner to freshen the sponge for another use but I did not have to do it with palmolive fresh sponge.


So I rate this product 4/5 being great for dishwashing but I did not see any enhancing or decrease of softness toward my hands after using products. 








Disclosure: I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes from Colgate-Palmolive via Influenster. Opinions of the product are my own. There was no other compensation for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment