581bd1d6237e8c644def5aa6dcd9de47430c6392036ec7dd3c

Sunday, February 19, 2012

WELCOME TO A THERABREATH FRESH MOUTH!- ORAL CARE PRODUCT REVIEW

"TheraBreath products are the result of over 10 years of medical and dental research by the World's Recognized Bad Breath Expert, Dr. Harold Katz. Designed to stop bad breath, dry mouth, and taste disorders."- www.therabreath.com


Whether your bad breath come and go mainly because of the foods you eat, morning breath, or oral problems such as cavities; Therabreath oral products can be that dependable fresh breath product that you need. I had come to depend on my regular toothpaste and mouthwash but lately they have just not been cutting it.  While searching online for any home remedy solutions to add to my oral routine, I came across Therabreath being listed in google search menu and decided to look thoroughly into the product line.  Their site is so informative as well as their blog. Their product line is so multifaceted for solutions such as canker sores to dry mouth and used by a lot of celebrities (check out the coverage of the Golden Globes).  I suffer from dry mouth and was elated to try some products from the product line.  I tried the TheraBreath Toothpaste (there are 3 other toothpaste formulas in the product line), TheraBreath Oral Rinse (there are 5 other formulas) and the TheraBreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges.  There are even pet products.  I also received a host of money saving offers to use for future purchases. TheraBreath can be found at over 90 national and local retail and drug store chains (Not all stores carry all TheraBreath products) or by visiting www.therabreath.com.

When I read the directions for the toothpaste, I thought "apply to a dry brush!", what is that all about. I am so custom to wetting my brush with water before brushing but I followed the directions. I used the products twice a day as recommended. After brushing for the recommended time of 2 minutes, my mouth actually felt like it was refreshed totally without a trace of my regular toothpaste taste or sometimes one may even still have hints of food or other flavors on your taste buds. There was no foaming action and it felt awkward at first impressions but after reading from the TheraBreath page on how that “sodium lauryl sulfate” (soapy agent or foam in many other market toothpastes) actually caused canker sores.  I don't suffer from those a lot but it was a wake up call to learn that information. 
The Therabreath toothpaste has a clear color with little foaming action but has a slight tingling feel while brushing. 



















TheraBreath oral rinse was twice as refreshing with no overwhelming taste or alcohol. A smooth mouthwash perfect for gargling.  A clear liquid with no hint of past mouth flavors inside my mouth or tastebuds. The mouth wetting lozenges are small, compact, and discreet but pack a load of confidence when keeping your assurance your have fresh breath. 


Introduce others to TheraBreath by sending a virtual breath mint and enter the monthly giveaway. We all may tend to worry about bad breath at some point for reasons such as professional meetups, daily face to face interaction, or first chance meetings.  With all these events and more, I say give Therabreath a chance and have the assurance throughout the day that you are rocking your best fresh breath!


Disclosure: I received the products pictured above free of charge by the company or PR representative in order to conduct an honest review. I was not compensated in any other way for this post. Thoughts, experiences, and opinions included are of my own written expressions.  I am not liable for any issues you may incur from use of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment